2D ANIMATION MISSIONS
Description: Learn how to use Flash to create 2D Animations.
Difficulty Level – Intermediate
Tutorial – Flash Animation Made Easy
Your mission is to create an animation that lasts about 10 seconds.
It should be someone or something running away from something larger, like a dinosaur chasing a man, a wolf chasing a chicken, a giant spider chasing a donkey… Its up to you! It doesnt matter if you cant draw, basic figures will do!
1. You must have a colour background layer—sky , hills, mountains…something like that.
2. You must have 2 different characters on 2 different layers.
3. You must have used motion tweening to move the characters.
4. Both characters must have a looping run cycle.
Use the knowledge you have gained from the video tutorial—half way through the video it shows you how to create a looping animation using a bird, and later, how to create a looping animation of a dinosaur running. Use these skills to create your animation.
SIDE MISSION – Try to incorporate these ideas:
1. Make the background scroll from right to left (convert your background into a motion tween and scale it to be larger than the screen to do this)
2. Add obstacles on a separate layer (e.g. Rocks, holes in the ground, spikes) and get your character to jump over it!
3D ANIMATION MISSIONS
Description: Learn how to use Blender to create 3D Animations
Difficulty Level – Advanced
Tutorial 1 – Blender Basics and Animating a Monkey
Tutorial 2 – Do you wanna build a snowman?
Tutorial 3 – Reflective Glass Bottles